Again in the new look Sonali Bendre who struggling with cancer

Actress Sonali Bendre, who is struggling with cancer, is great example for the people.Even in this difficult time,she has not given up on the expectation of hope.Sonali,who is undergoing treatment in New York, is associated with her fans through social media and constantly keeps updating her health.Recently she has shared some photos with his new hairstyle.Sonali was seen in short hair in the photos.
sonali bendre look,sonali new hair cut

She also wrote a message for his hair stylist with photos. Which you can read below.


 Earlier, while writing an emotional post, Sonali wrote, 'For the last few months, I have good days in my life, sometimes bad. There were some days when I was so tired and I felt so much pain that it was difficult for me to raise one finger. I think this is a complete cycle in which pain starts from the body and reaches the mind and then the emotions. After chemotherapy and surgery, it was also difficult to laugh. '
sonali bendre new look
Sonali further wrote, 'I keep fighting this long and tiring battle because I knew that this fight is worth fighting. It is important to know that we are allowed to go through some bad days in our life. It is unrealistic to try to keep yourself happy forcibly. Why are we doing this pretense and for whom? Sonali Bendre, while expressing her desire to return home at the end of her post, wrote, "At the moment, when my treatment is ongoing, my complete attention is only on the fact that I want to return home better."

Most Viewed

Recent Posts Widget