Here we discuss some quick and easy first aid tips in emergency.
Cuts & Wounds
- Clean the affected area with cold water and wash with antiseptic liquid.
- Dry the site.Apply antiseptic cream on affected body part.
- Apply bandage.
- Contact hospital or doctor immediately.
- Elevate the injured part of body.
- Apply direct pressure by a clean piece of gauze,handkerchief.
- Apply bandage
- Call doctor.
- Soak the affected area with cold running water.
- Apply some antiseptic cream on injured part of body.
- Do not move the part of the body unless absolutely essential.
- Contact the doctor or hospital.
- Keep the affected part of the body in a position of maximum comfort.
- Apply the crepe bandage to the affected site.
- Dont move the part of the body unless absolutely essential.
- Call the doctor.
- Turn off your or other car engine.
- Give warning to the other passing travellers.
- Look for other injured on the site.
- Start first aid operation.
- Look for help from others if required inform the police and call the ambulance.